The Accounts Payable Clerk and Receptionist supports and directly contributes to the accounting and finance activities for Western Shelter Systems and CrewBoss business lines. He/She will work to support the ongoing operational needs of the accounting department and front office along with being the primary initial point of public contact. Reports directly to the Controller.
• 2-year Associate degree in accounting or comparable work experience
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficient with mainstream desktop applications and current office technology
• Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Experience using electronic document management systems preferred
- Accounts Payable:
• Match incoming vendor invoices to PO and receiving documents (standard 3-way matching) utilizing electronic document management system
• Work with procurement and receiving to resolve any exceptions
• Route all non PO invoices for appropriate approval and coding using electronic document management system
• Process weekly vendor disbursements by required means (electronic, credit card, or physical check)
• File records physically or electronically as needed
• Support needs for annual audit and recurring collateral exams
- General Administrative
• Primary reception contact for incoming phone calls and reception duties
• Picks up mail daily and other errands as required
• Log any incoming checks and route to bank lockbox for processing
• Purchases office supplies as needed; organizes and maintains office supply inventory.
• Responsible for daily and/or ongoing maintenance of front office equipment
• Maintains front office cleanliness and organization including conference room
• Provide administrative support to executive management team as needed
• Maintains a friendly positive demeanor as a primary outward facing individual of the company.
• Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure and adjusts to plans to meet changing needs and deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple projects and people in a fast paced environment
• Detail oriented
Western Shelter is an equal opportunity employer.
For inquiries please email our HR Manager at: email@example.com